Friday, June 13, 2008

It's All About Me

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 0r 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was still in the US Navy onboard the USS Harry S Truman. The ship was commissioned in July 1998 and I missed my 10 year high school reunion.

2. What are five things on my to do list for today.
clean house
do laundry
mend tear on quilt
keep children out of trouble
hopefully get some knitting in today

3. Snacks I enjoy...
chocolate, lemon drops, gummy worms, cheesecake, maple syrup candy from Vermont, pumpkin candies around Halloween time

4.Things I would do if I were a billionaire...
Pay off house & cars
Pay off mom's house
Set aside funds for children's college
Purchase spinning wheel

5. Places I have lived...
San Diego, CA; Ft. Hood, TX; Ft. Ord, CA; West Germany, Ft. Dix, NJ; Pueblo, CO; Orlando, FL; Millington, TN; Brunswick, ME; Pensacola, FL; Newport News, VA; Williamsburg, VA; Hampton, VA; Norfolk, VA; Milton, FL; Tualatin, OR; Hillsboro, OR

6. What jobs have I had...
Electronics Technician in US Navy; cashier at McDonalds; mom to 2 small boys

7. Peeps I want to know more about...
Anyone in Slytherin who hasn't done this...

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...