Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ISE6 package arrives

I am sorry to say that I have been a bad spoilee. This lovely package arrived all the way from China and I had totally forgotten to post about it. I can't even remember when it arrived but it was either last week or the week before. More likely last week. But I do love the entire package. And now I can't even find the paper with the lady's blog address on it. I did find her blog and I remember 2 very cute lil girls. Wait, I just found her blog - http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/karenkevivianke-mommy/. Thankfully, I had it saved. So thank you dear pal. The scarf is lovely and I shall wear it proudly.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...