Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Photobucket


Friday Fill-Ins #74


1. For me sitting there on the sofa and not doing anything is the opposite of creativity.
2. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer was the last excellent book I read. Now I just have to go and get the next book in the series.
3. I like fill-ins because it gives me some good blog fodder.
4. In nature I like looking at the clouds in the sky.
5. Someone who has an actual plan for the country and not just full of talk with no action should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was yesterday watching the 2 year old laugh at his daddy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet, tomorrow my plans include getting out and about and Sunday, I want to knit and watch tv or go outside on the back deck. It all depends on the weather!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...