Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


Friday Fill-Ins #72

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. So don't even ask!
2. A sun break here in Oregon reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my bagels and cream cheese.
4. Learning to decorate elaborate cakes and becoming fluent in Spanish and French are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons make Italian Lemon Ice.
6. Living in West Germany is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet time with The Chief which might include a glass or two of wine and tomorrow my plans include the weekly grocery shopping, a possible trip to JoAnns and the Nascar race and Sunday, I want to go to the Pampered Chef party that is within walking distance from my house!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...