Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Photobucket

Friday Fill-Ins #73

1. On my laziest day I like to sit around and read or watch movies all day!
2. Finishing a knitted item makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little boys kisses and hugs and big hugs and kisses from The Chief.
4. This summer I want to take a visit to the Oregon coastline.
5. I don't remember who made me start my blog.
6. Red strawberries and orange tangerines.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet with The Chief, tomorrow my plans include the weekly grocery trip and Sunday, I want to watch the Coca-Cola 600 Nascar race out of Charlotte, North Carolina!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...