Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Down In the Snake Pit

Photobucket


The term has begun. I am thoroughly enjoying living down in the Snake Pit with my fellow Slytherins. This year I will be bunking with Ariadne Malfoy, Ceciley Fortescue, and Lily Of Flitwick. Ceciley even came up with a name for us - the Sultry Sirens of Slytherin. Seriously, how cool is that name? Plus I have also received the owl post on my spoilee pal. She is in Gryffindor and I have already started to find some small items to go in her package.

Also, I have this small confession to make. I have this crush on Oliver Wood. Yeah, I know he was the Gryffindor Keeper. But hey, I can't resist that adorable grin. So that explains why I have taken a liking to Puddlemere United.

2 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Not to mention your Head Girl's family owns the team!

Ariadne said...

Hey roomie... how've you been?

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...