Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HSS3 Yarn Prize

I just wanted to post quickly to show off the lovely sock yarn that I had won in one of the contests. For the life of me, I can't remember when it had arrived. But I absolutely love it. Thank you Cassandra!!! I also love the stitch markers. Sorry for the wait in my posting the thanks. And since I totally forgot that today is Tax Day here in the US, I will be waiting until tomorrow to mail out the package to my dear spoilee pal. At least the owl does not have far to travel. Just one state below me.

1 comment:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Absolutely awesome!! Green and pink is my favourite colour combination. Must have a go with my dyes to see if i can do that.

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...