Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ravenclaw House Quiz #5


1. Do my homework for me.
studium completus

2. Tidy up my bedroom.
dormitorio purgatio

3. Make a delicious chocolate cake.
laganum de chocolate delicioso

4. Make my professor stay in bed today.
dormio professorus

5. I would like breakfast in bed, please.
desayunar lectus

6. Stick all my Quidditch opponents' feet to the floor.
adversario suelo adhaero

7. Give everyone the giggles.
impero risatine

8. Dye some yarn in my favorite color.
filo coloro favorito

9. Unravel the mess I've made with my yarn.
nodus expedio

10. Knit my Prefect the perfect bag!
bolsa tricotado perfectus prefecto

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...