Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. The chase for the Nascar Sprint Cup is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields are colorful to look at and even better to roam thru sampling the fruit.
3. Baklava sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does strawberry cheesecake make me feel so good?!
5. The pyramids at Giza is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when when you want a bagel and they all have fungus growing on them.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just staying home - I have ben out the last two nights to knitting meet-ups, tomorrow my plans include dyeing some eggs for the children and Sunday, I want to watch the kids have a mini egg hunt in the back yard!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...