Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Ravenclaw House Quiz #4
1. What colorless and odorless potion forces the drinker to tell the truth?
Veritaserum - the most powerful Truth Serum available
2. If the spell to Apparate goes wrong and leaves half of you behind, you have been what?
3. Who wrote the Standard Books of Spells Grades 1 and 2?
4. What is it called when brother wands meet?
Priori Incantatem - The Reverse Spell effect
5. Name the charm used by Ludo at the World Cup to amplify his voice.
6. For what is the charm Aparecium used?
makes invisible ink become visible
7. What charm requires the use of a Secret-Keeper?
8. What color should the Strengthening Potion be?
9. What plants are used in preparing a confusing potion?
sneezewort, scurvy grass & lovage
10. What condition is cured by Glumbumble?
used as an antidote for the hysteria that results from eating Alihosty leaves
11. What potion makes a werewolf safe so he can keep his mind when he transforms, and what substance makes it useless?
Wolfsbane potion makes him safe. / Sugar makes the potion useless.
12. When does Fluxwood, an ingredient used in making Polyjuice Potion, have to be picked?
during the full moon
13. What color should a Shrinking Solution be?
bright acid green
14. What potion is made from asphodel and wormwood?
Draught of Living Death
15. For what are Jobberknoll feathers used?
memory potions and truth serums
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...