Monday, February 18, 2008

Hot Cocoa Swap Goodies



These goodies arrived about a week ago (on the 9th) but I kept forgetting to post the picture simply because I have become quite the slacker. Seriously, I need to get to bed at a decent hour. But I spend at least 2 hours chasing the 5 year old back into his bed. All I can say is that I love the package. The small container had some gummy worms in it and they didn't last thru the night. The very cute knitted kitty cat went to Nicholas who gave it hugs and kisses. The yarn is soft and squishy and I look forward to knitting it up. Then of course there was the hot cocoa. I have already tasted the cocoa that came with the pink mug and the cocoa in the tall container is a home made blend and will be next in line for drinking. So I want to give huge thanks to the very talented Katherine of Kat's Fabrics & Fiction.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...