Friday, February 22, 2008
1. Trying new foods and seeing new places is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good steaming cup of hot chocolate and a hand-crocheted lapghan when I'm cold.
3. I often use a Caramel Macchiato and a Panera's bagel as a pick me up.
4. I'm reading The 5th Horseman by James Patterson right now; I am in the middle of trying to solve the murder cases in it.
5. The latest gossip about celebrities is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited Knit Purl, I most looked forward to seeing the wall of Koigu.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a decent night of sleep, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party if the children are not sick and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race and knit!
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...
Puzzle #1: Dobby Puzzle #2: Harry Potter Puzzle #3: Hogs Head