Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Snowdrops are something that I don't see alot of since moving to the Portland, Oregon area.
2. I'm going to work on straightening out the craft area of the spare bedroom.
3. Faith of the Heart is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and I start to relax with a good cup of tea-chamomille tea.
5. With my two little boys and the Chief is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that patience is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quality knitting time, tomorrow my plans include whatever happens to pop up - nothing really planned for the day and Sunday, I want to watch the Daytona 500!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...