Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Once I was a quiet and calm person, then I joined the Navy and became delightfully sarcastic.
2. Trying to take care of two small boys is not easy while being sick. Whoever said that moms don't get sick didn't know what they were talking about.
3. Today at work I - wait I work at home - so I will be cleaning house and doing laundry all while keeping the two boys from too much trouble.
4. What's the deal with following celebrities lives all about? I really could care less what is going on with Britney or Paris or Lyndsay.
5. If I make a mistake I sigh heavily and then get about to fixing it.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought I wonder how much rain we are gonna get this weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some sock-knitting time, tomorrow my plans include making Pasta and Easy Italian Meat sauce for dinner with Chocolate Molten Lava Cake for dessert and Sunday, I want to avoid the Super Bowl at all costs! Maybe I might watch DIY or have a "Lord of the Rings" marathon.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...