Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Finishing any knitting project makes me happy.
2. I would like to have a night out with the husband without the children, please.
3. A Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha tastes SO good!
4. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because I can watch hours of Ghost Hunters.
5. My hair is my best feature. It's pitch black with some auburn in it that's hard to see except in the sunlight.
6. We could learn so much from history.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with the husband watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and maybe a trip to K-Mart and Sunday, I want to watch movies and knit!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...