Friday, January 18, 2008
1. The last compliment I got was from The Chief; he/she said you look good today.
2. I'm reading The Opinionated Knitter by Elizabeth Zimmermann.
3. I woke up today and thought - housework is a necessary evil. Sometimes I wish that I had a house elf or a maid.
4. Why does it take longer to knit the second sock than the first sock? It's the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome.
5. The last thing I ate was a bowl of Special-K.
6. January... wet and cold here in Oregon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending some time without the children, tomorrow my plans include a yarn crawl thru the Pearl District in Portland with a group of Seattle knitters and Sunday, I want to watch the AFC Championship game between the Chargers and the Patriots! I am hoping for the best but the world will not come to an end if the Chargers lose.
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...