Friday, January 11, 2008
1. My favorite move of 2007 was moving into the new house.
2. I'm most tempted by sock yarn and cheesecake.
3. Today I want to knit all day and watch movies, but there is housework to be done and the boys need to be looked after. At 5 and 2 years old, they are just not old enough to take care of themselves.
4. The last thing I took a picture of was my WIP of the Summer of Love Lace socks from the Rockin' Sock Club 2007.
5. You and I have memories and some of those memories include visits to foreign ports. These I can remember, but why can't I remember where I put my sunglasses? Hopefully they are still in the car's glove compartment.
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet after the kids go to bed, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and whatever else that comes up and Sunday, I want to watch the San Diego Chargers football game. Go Chargers!
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...
Puzzle #1: Dobby Puzzle #2: Harry Potter Puzzle #3: Hogs Head