Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. This year, I'd like to get back to my pre-Nathan weight and fit into my size 8 jeans.
2. Going to a Nascar race is what I daydream about most.
3. My hair is a bit unruly and my bangs are so long that they cover my eyes.
4. I would like to have more spontaneous fun in my life.
5. I love to have lots of crafty books and lavender scented candles around the house.
6. Watching the boys play together nicely makes me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a new episode of Women's Murder Club, tomorrow my plans include going to a Crochet guild meeting in Tigard, spending time with the boys and The Chief and Sunday, I want to knit, knit, and knit!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...