Friday, October 5, 2007

Exchange Goodies


This lovely package came from Lauren of GreenT-Knits. Check out the package. There is not one, not two, not three, but four boxes of tea. And they are all ones I love. Plus there was two packages of scone mix. Very yummy!!! All the yarny goodness from 3 balls of Peaches n' Cream cotton, Patons, and Lion Brand Wool-Ease. The Halloween candy was the greatest. Plus travel mugs always come in handy and this one came with its own knitted cozy. The whole package was great. Big thanks to Lauren!!!

from Brenda in California

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome. I do not know if you know, but there is stuff inside the tumbler and the white thing is to put your tea pot on to keep the table from burning.

I'm very glad you enjoyed it! I'm so excited you liked it! Have fun knitting and sipping that tea!

kasiaiscarly said...

Ooh, I like the green varrigated cotton!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...