Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The post with no title

In case anyone noticed, there was no Saturday Sky or Sock-it-to-me Sunday this past weekend. I do have a very good reason for not doing either. You see this past weekend was the Washington County Fair and we had planned on going for quite awhile. That of course is not the reason. Sadly we were not able to go to the fair. The reason is that lil Nicholas had a fever all weekend long and spent most of his time sleeping or crying. He was a very sad little boy. And that is why there were no posts this past weekend. Today he is doing much better. So here are some pictures from this past weekend.

Saturday Sky over Hillsboro, Oregon

Sockapalooza 4 socks

Pattern: Cascading Leaves by Jeanie Townsend
Yarn: Lisa Souza Sock! in Mombassa
Needles: US size 2 (2.75mm) DPNs

These socks should be done by tonight. Which is very good as they need to go in the mail on the 2nd. Plus I still want to make a cute project bag with some monkey fabric that I have.

1 comment:

maggie moran said...

I would title it "Tiger Skies." ;D

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...