Thursday, July 19, 2007

Owl Post arrives




Here is the best package for the first round of the Hogwarts Sock Swap!!! Huge thanks go to Robin of Knit Witch. Check out the really cool Hogwarts bag. That is begging to go out with me when I go to the PDX Knit Bloggers events or any other crafty events - like the Oregon Flock & Fiber Festival this September down in Canby, Oregon.

The bag was filled with goodies which include:
2 boxes of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans
2 hanks of Knit Picks Gloss in Concord Grape
1 Ravenclaw keychain
1 Harry Potter barrel pen - which I gave to The Chief
2 sets of size 1 DPNs - one from Knit Picks (2.5mm) and the other Chiao Goo bamboo (2.25mm)
1 mini soak wool wash in Flora
1 set of Ravenclaw stitch markers
1 pair of Ravenclaw socks that went on my feet the minute I took them out of the bag. She had used Cherry Tree Hill yarn in the Moody Blues colorway.

So again, a big huge thank you to Robin and also to Rebecca for organizing the swap. Now I can wait patiently for Saturday to arrive and with it the last book in the Harry Potter series.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...