Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sock-it-to-me Sunday

Alot of progress was made this time. I have completed the leg on the second Monkey sock and also the gusset on the first Jaywalker sock. I even made some progress on the Big Black Sock. So not too bad for trying to knit with two small boys wanting attention. Plus I remember that I still have to finish a small project for the Chief in time for Father's Day. I can't show any pictures yet since I don't want him to see what I am knitting. It's a secret. Secret squirrel knitting.

3 comments:

sunneshine said...

Wow, you have been busy!! The jaywalkers look amazing in that beautiful daffodil yarn!

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Gorgeous socks!

You are invited to visit Wordless Wednesday posts at my blog and at http://rebasrun.blogspot.com Two blogs celebrating Peace Globe day in the Blogosphere!

Peace to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! You have been working hard.

teeth bleaching

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...