Thursday, June 7, 2007

Books of the South



June 1st thru August 31st

So here is my list for the Southern Reading Challenge started by Maggie of Maggie Reads. The challenge started on June 1st and goes until August 31st. The challenge is to read 3 Southern books by Southern authors. Yeah, there are 5 books listed only because I had problems picking only 3 of them. I already have all of these books so I don't have to buy any for the challenge.


The Firm by John Grisham
A Time to Kill by John Grisham
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

2 comments:

maggie moran said...

Love the list and thanks for joining! Once you start GwtW you WONT be able to put it down, I garruntee! :D

ms. pixie riot said...

You know, I've never read Gone With the Wind? I really should, sometime.

By the way, Cool Confusion is totally yours! Is PayPal good for you? I can send you an invoice that way, or somethin'. :-)

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...